I decided to do this meme to start off with! FIRST YEAR
- A shy, quiet boy that only really stood out when spoken to. Once engaged, would smile brightly and promptly have such an aura that one would think he was a different person. Tactful with conversations and very articulate, though he had trouble expressing what he wanted to sometimes- mostly due to not knowing the exact english equivalent. Polite and a crowd pleaser, it was fairly obvious by the way that his face lit up that he liked attention. Was teased sometimes because of his bowl cut.
- His defensive year. Thoroughly sick and confused of what was happening around him, Young-Soo paid only minimal attention to his appearance and appeared fairly stressed at all times. This was most likely caused by his hate of discord, and inability to understand and fix his surroundings. What was he doing wrong? He was sure he hadn't personally offended someone- was it because of his charmwork? He did tend to be a bit flashy when given the chance-his teachers wouldn't be happy if he suddenly fell behind though...
- The equivalent of his 'screw it' year, and the year where Young-Soo made the decision to take a mental step back so he could more calmly assess his problems and deal with them. He might have tried a bit too hard this year, and appeared a little creepy to some upperclassmen with the way that he was constantly smiling. Was in constant host mode, and freely gave and offered help. Accomplished a lot of things academically and had his aura set on max at all times, some people (including the faculty) wondered when he had time to sleep.
- Prince transformation complete, by this point Young-Soo had managed an reputation for himself and was immune to most of the teasing from his first and second years. He'd evened out his attitude, bleached his hair, and stepped back up to going all out with his charmwork (which he had toned down the past two years). Though he seemed to be constantly surrounded by people, there wasn't really anyone he reached out personally to.
- Hit his growth spurt, and was so focused on studying for O.W.L.s that he neglected to properly care for his hair. Managed to score Outstandings in both Charms and Ancient Runes, with the rest of his subjects following at a steady Exceeds Expectations and Transfiguration lagging behind at a barely achieved Acceptable. Started talking more to the faculty, and could sometimes be caught staring longingly at pairs of close friends.